Monday, May 10, 2010

by the way

In case you missed it, I wrote a bunch of blog posts for Minnesota Playlist last month on ways that theatre can change the world. They can be found here.

I'm excited because tomorrow I get to interview Caitlin Karolczak and preview her pieces she is showing at Rogue Buddha which opens this weekend. It's for my first article for MNArtists, and I'm pretty excited about it.

In other news, someone wrote a really nasty comment about my review of TTT's My Fair Lady. I guess it kind of goes with the territory that when you write reviews you are going to piss people off and they will say not very nice things about you. Ah well, one of these days I suppose I will have to develop a thicker skin. If I'm going to dish it out, I better learn to take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment