Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Trip to the University Archives

Well, I finally made it over to the University Archives to research for The Keys Experiment play. There was much new information that wasn't available to me online or in the books I've read so far. The librarians there were extremely helpful, and nice. They also seemed interested in my play, and want to come see it. Hooray.

Watching the footage from the experiment was extremely helpful, although it is so frustrating that I have limited movement right now. Some of the experiments that the CO's had to go through are such excellent fodder for intesting movement choices. Ah well, I go back into rehearsal tomorrow, so we'll see what I can incorporate.

I'm also thinking of using the video footage itself- perhaps not for the Redeye version, but at a later date. I need to find a video artist to collaborate with who will be able to help me.

Here's the link to find out more information about Redeye Theatre, where I'll be presenting 15 minutes of the solo performance on June 3-6.

No comments:

Post a Comment